FY 2016 Budget Discussions Begin; Hospitals Seek Enactment of Past Promises
Proposed Cuts Could Sway "Doc Fix"Learn More Today
- Region's Hospitals Confirm Ebola Readiness - 10/23/2014
NSHC Navigator Office Provides Insurance Enrollment Assistance
- IN-PERSON - NSHC Navigator Agency provides in-person navigators at various sites throughout the community on a daily basis. These sites are offered on a first come, first serve basis. There are no appointments. The calendar of site locations, dates, and times is currently under revision and will be posted shortly.
- BY APPOINTMENT - Please contact one of these Navigator Agencies:
Community Service Society of New York 1-888-614-5400
Public Health Solutions 1-646-632-5986
- BY PHONE - Please call the New York State of Health customer service line at: 1-855-355-5777
- ONLINE - Please go to the New York State of Health official website at:
The Long Island Health Collaborative (LIHC)... your local hospitals, county health departments, health and welfare organizations, and colleges working together to improve the health of all Long Islanders.
NSHC is a proud supporter of the AFYA Foundation — a unique medical supply recovery organization that collects surplus medical supplies from healthcare centers in the United States and ships these critical materials to public health missions in Africa and Caribbean nations. Click on the AFYA logo to find out how to donate and to learn more.
Recently Posted Items
- Hospital Council Awarded $2.4 M State Grant for Population Health-Based Activities - December 12, 2014
- eProgress News Alert - December
- eProgress News Alert - November
- Health Insurance Marketplace Opens for Season Two - November 15, 2014
- eProgress News Alert - October 30, 2014
- NY State of Health Insurance Marketplace Open Enrollment Season Two Begins 11/15 - November 11, 2014
- Stat News Alert - November 11, 2014
- eProgress News Alert - September 30, 2014
- Stat News Alert - September 2014