State Budget Approved
CMS Quality Start Ratings DelayedLearn More Today
- Region's Hospitals Confirm Ebola Readiness - 10/23/2014
NSHC Navigator Office Provides Insurance Enrollment Assistance
- IN-PERSON - NSHC Navigator Agency provides in-person navigators at various sites throughout the community on a daily basis. These sites are offered on a first come, first serve basis. There are no appointments. The calendar of site locations, dates, and times is currently under revision and will be posted shortly.
- BY APPOINTMENT - Please contact one of these Navigator Agencies:
Community Service Society of New York 1-888-614-5400
Public Health Solutions 1-646-632-5986
- BY PHONE - Please call the New York State of Health customer service line at: 1-855-355-5777
- ONLINE - Please go to the New York State of Health official website at:
The Suburban Hospital Alliance of New York State, LLC, (SHANYS) is a consortium of 52 not-for-profit and public hospitals advocating for better health care policy for all those living and working in the nine counties north and east of New York City. The Nassau-Suffolk Hospital Council (NSHC) is the alliance's regional association serving the Long Island region. The Hudson Valley region is serviced by the Northern Metropolitan Hospital Association. Click here to learn more about the Suburban Hospital Alliance.
The Long Island Health Collaborative (LIHC)... your local hospitals, county health departments, health and welfare organizations, and colleges working together to improve the health of all Long Islanders.
NSHC is a proud supporter of the AFYA Foundation — a unique medical supply recovery organization that collects surplus medical supplies from healthcare centers in the United States and ships these critical materials to public health missions in Africa and Caribbean nations. Click on the AFYA logo to find out how to donate and to learn more.
Recently Posted Items
- April STAT News Alert
- April Progress Notes
- March STAT News Alert
- February STAT News Alert
- January Progress Notes
- January STAT News Alert
- December Progress Notes
- December STAT News Alert
- November Progress Notes
- August eProgress News Alert